Play - 30:00 mins (click button)
Download (right-click on button)
I seem to have collected quite a few acoustic songs, so I decided to do a whole podcast of nothing but acoustic music, and quite a variety of styles too. So sit back and enjoy:
Two new songs by Rachel Clutterbuck, the singer with the lovely voice who sang the song Mexico that I have played twice recently.
An acoustic version of the Gum song; this time with vocals by songwriter Raymond Weir. You can buy their excellent CD Almost Half Undressed at Serali Records.
Energetic "alt-acoustic" by a great four-piece from Melbourne, Australia.
A country / americana feel to this song, including the theme of resorting to the bottle for consolation. Buy their CD Hypericum Perforatum from Coronation Records.
Jane and Ade from Victoria, Australia are The Tiger & Me. Their self-titled ep is worth checking out.
This week, for soundbed music I used Victory by by Jeff Wahl. The title music is by Tragic Shell Suit Disaster.
3 comments:
Hey Electric Language Podcast thanks for playing us,
Cheers,
Mark
Skipping Girl Vinegar
I commend you on your impeccable taste!
greetings
Nigel 'the low countries'
Great show, Gabor. It is such a pleasure to listen to a podcast and discover new and exciting acts. They must be putting something in the water down under!
Post a Comment